I'm a little slow, but my kids did start school with everyone else. We didn't take some mysteriously exciting exotic vacation or anything. Believe me, you'd all know.
Here's Miss Lolly, the excited first grader, looking so cute, missing both front teeth.

Um, she chose her socks, not I.
That's her cute teacher.Here's Mr Destructo headed for preschool.
He was so excited and running to get in there--I could barely get him to stop and turn around for one measly picture.Let me just say, those are two very peaceful hours. S-man and I just hang. I haven't been smart enough to get us out to go shopping or do errands while there's just the two of us for a little bit longer.
We started soccer. Dad's coaching both teams. Yes, with a baby due in the middle of the season. Yeah, he's nuts.
We have the Green Dragons and Green Lightning.They were so excited when Dad brought home the uniforms and obviously couldn't wait to try them on and pose in them with their deflated balls.
I'm a nerd and keep forgetting the camera for their games or am busy chasing boys, so this is the only action shot I have so far.









2 comments:
I love your posts...you know how to keep it real! I'm sorry to admit, but I've giggled a few times to myself about Mr. D and the biting! Good luck with that...my latest form of punishment for offenses with the mouth (ie. spiting, biting, naughty words they get from dad...) is a drop of tabasco on their tongue and nose in the corner. Maddie's friend told me this was the punishment at their house and so far it's worked pretty good. Some call it mean, I think it works better than a spankin'! Ahhh...to each his own!
Oh, by the way, I think Maddie was a Green Dragon her first year of soccer! Cool!
I love that you let her wear socks you disapprove of. One day she'll say "why'd you let me wear that?" and you can tell her with a smile.
Post a Comment