
"I gonna cwimb on da shed and on da roof like Dad."

Yeah, just like Dad.
Nice.
Good thing we don't own a ladder. I shudder at the possibilities of horrors we'd have in store if we did.
Like jumping off the roof onto the trampoline--just like Dad jumping off his parents' balcony onto their trampoline.
2 comments:
YIKES! Somehow my children made it through their childhood (a miracle) and probably so will yours. Cute first day of school pics. Enjoy those soccer games. I couldn't wait til I didn't have them anymore and now I miss them. Don't stress about your neighbor gifts. That fudge you brought over last year was to die for. I want some now! Mimi
Oh. My. Goodness. I'm gone for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose in your neck of the woods! So, so very, very sorry about your miserable, horrible, no-good, very bad day. And I don't know who wrote such a terrible comment, but all I can say is "Karma." It has a way of making all things even. So...let the little dogs bark. Our wagons are rolling on. Anyone with kids knows the circus they create wherever they go. And as for today's post, what is it with boys anyway? When will they learn to love sitting and finger crocheting? Hmm...well, until then, unless we're going to lock them away, I guess we can expect they will find the most dangerous thing to do wherever they are. They just come that way, I think! Hugs to you!!!!
Post a Comment