So you can pause it if you want


Friday, July 31, 2009

whatever

Want to see some fabulous pictures? They make me want to move to the country.
In Kansas, of course.
And every time I read her blog, or rather, just look at it, it makes me wish I had her madly good photography skills (and camera--she's not using a Sony Cyber-shot with a dirty lens).
Don't get too hooked on the rest of Meg's blog. You might find yourself reading through all her archives. (Like I did.) She's so cool. But nice.
And I wish I'd thought of that blog name first. But, whatever.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I loved the photos as well. Except the cows made me think of a time when I spent the night at a "bed & breakfast" at a farm in Amish country. (The family we stayed with wasn't Amish.) Anyway they were a dairy farm and cow STINK! Even if they are kinda cute when they're little!

Mason said...

you're funny aubrey. I knew I liked you.

jori-o said...

Came via Jennifer P.'s place....you're too funny! I'm due with baby #4 around the same time as you, and I'm also a recent convert to Meg's blog. Clearly, we need to be friends! =)

Nice to meet you!