So today I'm guest blogging over at The Peterson's Go Public while Jennifer and her boys are on vacation. It's kind of a variation on the same theme, but if you just have to know Mr Destructo's latest antics, go there.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Very nice guest post Aubrey! I liked it in rough-draft form too but the pictures make it awesomer.
You're such a cutie. If you want to make one of the blinds I'm here for you. It's pretty easy but once Dave got involved we had to do it right instead of fast. Know what I mean? Mimi
I really enjoyed your post at Jennifer's place. I call my house a circus, too. I also had kids 2 years apart. Except that last time I got 2 at once. Take note. Totally kidding. Seriously, LOVED your post.
Awesome post, as always. I laughed and laughed- and sighed a few times on your behalf!
Post a Comment