So you can pause it if you want


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Win Some Boxes--It's better than it sounds.

People, my friend from elementary school, who I haven't seen in real life since, but was on Facebook, where I discovered her blog, is doing a giveaway. Here is one I wouldn't mind winning. Which is probably why I entered it, duh aubrey.


She's giving away these boxes


shown for sale here and on this blog that I don't recommend reading--archives and everything--if you're already feeling a little poorly about your own house decorating and have zero budget to do much about it because you buy lots of boxes of Huggies and Macaroni & Cheese.
Which is why you want to get the wood boxes for free.
Can I possibly say boxes one more time?

5 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

Those boxes are so darn cute. Her blog's cute too. Mimi

Megan at Avenue M Design said...

You KNOW Layla? That's crazy! I love her blog! So many exclamation points! How are you? Did you go to the wedding? I am going to e-mail you ASAP.

xoxo
Megan

the mama monster said...

soooo- you don't know me and i don't know you. i was talking to my friend megan about how i wanted to paint my kitchen the loverly shade of " tobacco road" and she said "my friend painted that color with stripes in her house". and i said " no way was her blog something about a circus?" and she said " yep" and i said " i just saw the link she left on the nester blog and went to it and her paint looks awesome, and she has a funny blog" or something like that. anyhow i live down the street from you ( in megs ward) funny how you could be reading someones blog who lives in your hood and you don't even know. so hi- and cute paint job. i've got three kids too ( boys) and they are all 4 and under so i feel a bit crazy too sometime.

Laurel said...

You crack me up. sorry about the pie and ... the poop. And I really, really hope you get the boxes. If the Universe has a thing for hard working moms, you'll win it for sure!!

Trever and Heather said...

Great. Now you have me wanting a rug that I had no desire to have before going to that website. Grrrr.

Also- it's time for a new post. Something about baby names or the final few weeks of pregnancy would be appropriate.