I haven't blogged much lately because we got a hold of The Office DVD's and are now caught up with the modern world and totally addicted.
It's official, without a lot of room for error, unless the baby has a growth, we're in for the third Musketeer. Yes, three boys. No more girls. I'm sad, and a little mad because I was so sure it would be a girl, and Lex is bummed, but I'm sure by the end of September (let's hope this one doesn't delay his entry like the last one), we'll love the little guy. (Because they don't stink so much at first. ha)
Now, bring on the eternal testosteronized refried bean smell.








4 comments:
Oh No! I acted the same way with Luke and now I feel horrible about it! I would never trade him for anything! I WILL NOT find out what I am having next time... you get what you get right? Or I was going to find a family with all girls and have him be a sperm doner next time, you could do that too! LOL
Tell me where you are in The Office episodes!!! So glad you're watching.
Post a Comment