Do you ever wonder if you became famous what it would be for? I cannot decide what will win me fame, but I'm going to narrow it down.
It certainly won't be for my organizing and decluttering.

Or home staging.
(Heaven help us when we finally have to sell this house.)
(Heaven help us when we finally have to sell this house.)Or housekeeping.
.jpg)
Or decorating.
(Hot glue malfunctions here.)
Or keeping things in proper order.

Or bookkeeping.

Or the proper care,

and feeding of children.

Or master gardening abilities.
(I planted the petunias--not the 5-foot weeds. They grow so well on their own.)
Or mad photography skills.



(I planted the petunias--not the 5-foot weeds. They grow so well on their own.)Or mad photography skills.



Or home improvement projects.

But I hope you got a good chuckle.

And Spots says it's time to get to the laundry. It's ripe.








15 comments:
Thanks for keeping it real!! Nothing more refreshing than a real mom living real life and sharing with others who can relate! Blessings to you today!!
...but your kids will remember you for all the love and good times you had together as a family! Phooey on housework!
I laughed out loud when I saw these pictures. Especially the curtain rod taped to the ceiling. I would totally do the same thing!
I swear you are the funniest most keep it real woman I have ever met (even though I have never met you) I love this post!!!!! Thanks for the laugh and know you are definitely not alone:-)
**btw, how are you feeling?? I had our baby this past Saturday...yeah I can see my ankles again:-) )
So funny! Did you ever get that grape juice out of the carpet? We are trying to get a whole tube of desitin out of the carpet right now!
I can't stop laughing. I took those same pictures of my house yesterday...
My house looks just like this today- ay de mi! And it will for another few weeks (or worse).
You're having a boy? There hasn't been an announcement so I'm guessing boy...
Some days I feel like why bother. I guess there is a season for everything. Mine just happens to be the same as yours, and so I feel for ya. Happy mothering! :)
Ha!!! Like my mom said when she had 5 very rambunctous little boys in the house: "Can't we have anything nice????" I totally get it.
Yes, I did get a good chuckle, thank-you! Especially love the food and pictures one
To everything, thing, thing thing there is a season. . .
Your talent is having cute kids and a funny sense of humor. And I'm sure there's plenty more. Mimi
you will be famous for being able to laugh at it all!
What's funny is that I can see perfect organization under all the kid happenings there. you are just in the middle of motherhood and real life right now. When those things slowly calm and fade and grow--everything will just come together. It's not like you're a hoarder with 35 cats or anything :)
Happy gestating!
Thanks for the good laugh. Funny.
Popping in from Jennifer P's! You are so hilarious! And as a mom of five kids...four of which are two years apart (or less) let me just say that it DOES get better! :)
Post a Comment