So you can pause it if you want


Monday, March 2, 2009

Sweet and Swanky Giveaway


Since I'm beginning to have an obsession with fabric--sadly--I want to win these sweet and swanky Moda jelly rolls from V & Co.'s giveaway.
Haven't heard of Moda fabric? Don't try to--you'll be richer if you stay away. FAR away. And I'm not saying that to increase my odds--seriously.
You won't have Moda envy.
You won't dream of what to make with Moda.
Or have nightmares of Moda fabric bursting out of the closet in a massive Moda explosion with little pieces screaming "Sew me! Sew me!"
You will not calculate the value of your children to see which will fetch the bigger price on eBay to buy more Moda fabric.
You will not take out a home equity loan to buy even more Moda.
You won't wonder what brownies would taste like a la Moda.

Okay, so I really haven't done all these things (except the envy one), but consider yourself warned.

13 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

So, I'll be baking you a big batch of Moda brownies tomorrow. Anything else I can do to help you win this crack-fabric?

Good luck you funny girl you ;)!

V and Co. said...

thank you for the link! ;)

Melissa Garn said...

If I win this I will make both of us something amazing!

Barbara said...

Like your new template Aubrey. Very clear and easy to read.

Mimi Sue said...

I do have an addiction to most any kind of fabric but Moda is the cream of the crop for sure. Love it all. Mimi

emily freeman said...

Ahhh...that photo alone has me drooling. Good luck.

Remodeling Guy said...

My wife, Kim, is falling quickly for this moda fabric! I better go see what this is all about.

If I see a porch at a garage sale, I'm going to let you know. Stranger things have happened!

Tim

Mimi Sue said...

Annie says it's Lowes American Accent Colonial Red. Except I don't think the Lowes in Layton carries the American Accent paint anymore which made me so sad because I loved that paint. But you could go and check and whine and beg to see if they'll bring it back cause that's what I did.

Mimi Sue said...

You should probably think about taking down your snowman before the 4th of July. It's really tacky to leave it up after that. I have exciting news. Tiffani's mil has a blog! We can stalk her from the comfort of our own home! joysthoughtsandthings. blogspot! I'll have a link soon!

Ashley said...

You're funny; that fabric is so cute!

Made In The South said...

I am a fabric junkie too. I realized it when I filled the second LARGE container with fabric. Then I thought how did this happen? Well there is a quilt shop right down from my work and when I'd have a hard morning, I'd buy fabric on my lunch hour!! Now to find time to make somethings with all of it. Hope you win...MISSY

Mimi Sue said...

That house would be perfect for you. I'll go with you if you want to take a look. I'll find out how much they want for it if you want. They're not active but I kind of know them. Let me know.

Trever and Heather said...

Aubrey- I saw that you called last night around 10pm and then read your comment today about coming over and now I'm kicking myself. I SO needed a girl night last night with a nice movie- and I've never even seen "North and South." When is Dan gonna be gone again so I can come without feeling intrudery?