a flat full of flowers 
flying kites
"Something's wrong, the mirror looks clean."
Oh, the joys of spring.
where we laugh at our bruises
a flat full of flowers 
"Something's wrong, the mirror looks clean."
Oh, the joys of spring.
Posted by Aubrey at 7:53 PM
15 comments:
I do appreciate all the seasons since moving to Utah. Especially spring. Do you know someone named Gates? She's remarried and has another name now. Anyway, she lives on Larkin Ln and is about to put her house up for sale and it's got 5 bedrooms. I think she's gonna give someone a great deal. She's already bought another house and wants to sell it as is. Call me if you want to go see it. Mimi
I love spring! It needs to get warm. So we can leave the warm coats in the closet and break out the Flip-flops that Stacy & Clinton say no too.
I haven't heard from her either. Are we being too pushy?
Wow Aubrey! Great pics! Maybe you can give me a quick lesson on up-close shots sometime?!
Maybe I should just ask Tiffany for the pattern. That way nobody gets arrested. Mimi
Ahh, the signs and sounds of spring, can't wait! I think you've got all kinds of reasons never to clean the mirror again. :)
no not a di find! it was a find at a little antique store on our way home from nauvoo. it was $30 which is a lot in my book but i've loved it ever since the moment i carried it out the store. very well worth it. but now i'm looking for basin for it to sit in...wasnt' today lovely with the nice weather? we stayed outside all day long
Lex is funny; that really is a cool picture of your flower. Your other flowers are looking really good too!
Hi Aubrey! :-)
My definition of "shoestring budget" is probably the same as yours. There are times when the electricity is seriously in jeopardy of being cut off, and we park the truck backwards, so that the repo man can't come take it in the middle of the night.
My husband and I are starving artists, just trying to chase our dreams. It's fear and excitement, wrapped up in a cinderblock package. :-)
Layla
Pretty flowers!!! Come enter my giveaway!
Are you guys OK? Mimi
well that sounds perfectly spring like to me :).
My favorite thing my kids said about my bathroom: "what's that DELICIOUS smell in the bathroom?!?!" I'd just hung a new showercurtain liner, and I guess the smell of plastic was 'delicious' to them :)
Enjoy your flowers!
I just heard a really funny phrase tat I knew you'd enjoy.
Liz-ing: when you're laughing so hard it makes you whiz (pee).
Hey- did you get my email? I got a message saying it wasn't delivered. I got the swing set at Toys'r'us. My father in law went there last Saturday and got one for $499. Check out the ads online or just search for them online. You can call and see if they have them in stock and if they don't they can order them at no extra charge (I think). Anyways here is a couple of links http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3025500
This is the one we have and we bought it at the end of April and got it for $550... http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3438316
GOOD LUCK! Sorry about the novel
Hey Aub- Just wanted to let you know that I'm listening to your song list today at work to avoid the constant jackhammering noises on the building that is being constructed next door.
Great songs!
Post a Comment