I have a new blog for you to read.
This guy is awesome.
And his blog is literally brand new--he's been blogging less than two weeks and I'm already blown away by his remodeling and decorating suggestions. They make sense, and he's encouraging so you feel like you can take on whatever.
But he's realistic and tells you when you might want to call in a pro.
He also guest-posted on the Nester's blog, if you haven't read hers recently.
You'll want to take a sledge hammer to your walls and be happy about it after reading him. I promise.
Oh, and he lives in Florida. I want to be there right. now. I'm cold. But not as cold as my little brother who flew home from Panama yesterday.
If I get my act together, tomorrow I'll show you my new sickness and how child number 3 progressed the damage report on our possessions.








3 comments:
Aubrey, I love the house - when did you guys move? I'm pretty sure it's not the house in Kaysville we went to for the Halloween party (how many years ago?) All the re-painting and such look great and it is amazing how long organizing can take! Yes, we were cold eating the ice cream outside, but we haven't found a place that sells hot chocolate yet!
I saw his blog on Nester too. He is great. Mimi
Enjoyed reading all these recent posts Aubrey. Gives me a tiny feel about your dear family.
Great airport emotions.
How on earth did the little tearaway manage to destroy the side of the chair!
My husband has his own way of decluttering, move from one pile to another.
Thanks for visiting. Snow post today.
Post a Comment