Woo-hoo! I found yet another fabulous article about organizing and purging. This gal is smart.
I've got to go find some baskets for my cupboards. And move to England to soak in all the accents.
By the way, if your name is Amy, and you are not my friend Amy, who is quitting princess-play-acting for maiwwage, you've got a thing or two, coming, you coward. For one thing, if you're going to leave an insult in the comments, make sure your spelling is correct. And another, make yourself available for rebuttal. Before criticizing my living room, show us a picture of YOURS.
And duh,
if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
The rabbits are smarter than you.
By the way people, I own an "ahead".
Beware you cross the English major.
On hormones.








9 comments:
yeah Amy.....
That was weird...i think your living room looks cute...keep up the good work.
Who is that chick? Oooh I don't even know what she said and I'm pissed about it. Amy- I'm onto you. And- I'm a ninja.
That's my favorite Bambi quote, and I've said it many times to my own self. It's always good advice.
Don't let the bad guys get you down. And thanks for keeping it real!
I can't believe someone wrote that to you. And how chicken of said person, to create what appears to be a fake profile! They are just jealous of your stripes! I am too. I wished I was brave enough to do that! Your living room looks great and your a wonderful mom!
Why did I not know you were an English major? No wonder I "get you" :)
Have fun decluttering. I think I'm just going to live in chaos for another month and do some blogging ;)
Hi, I was just stopping by to thank you for your comment on my guest post at Nesting Place! If I had more time I'd dig back through your stuff to see what sweet Amy had to say! Anyway...thanks!
Remodeling Guy
Amy, Amy, Amy, honey you're supposed to use an apostrophe and an e when you want to say you are. Try not to look ignorant dear. Bless your heart. Now on to better things...YES it was Tiffany she is the cutest. The pincushions were easy. I might do a tutorial. Maybe for mother's day? Or something. The trick to the boxes is, after you put the paper on you CREASE the edges. Looks professional. Next time we have a craft day I'll give you a heads up. You can come since YOU'RE an alumni. Mimi
Post a Comment