So you can pause it if you want


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You know what's cool?

This garden shed is. Or is it a grown-up playhouse?
(I got this inspiring photo from The Inspired Room.)

Oh, and thinking you have to mop your kitchen floor--sweeping it--and discovering you can go another week. With a little spot cleaning to scrape off the melted ice cream cookie pieces under S-man's chair.



You know what else would be cool, that I just barely thought of? Mimi Sue mentioned I could implement duct tape in the survival of the boys, but what about bungee harnesses hooked on the ceiling that I could lock them into all day and then just let them bounce and fly all over a padded room? Someone get going on inventing that. I will be your first stock investor. Because it will be big.



You know the hair-cutting episode we had compliments of Lolly?
I should have mentioned that I'm very glad it wasn't the mullet she gave herself four years ago. Remember that Mom? How she found your scissors? At least then her hair was still pretty curly and it was easy to disguise all the short hair all over the top of her head. I wish I had digital pictures--at least some of her super curly hair. You would mourn the loss of it, but it's so coot straight, as Mr D would say.

And for your viewing pleasure, some random photos.


Should I get the wheelbarrow and yell, "Bring out your dead?"


He's hoping I'll remember to post about his birthday. If only I could remember.

And Charlie Chaplain when he was one.

6 comments:

Katey said...

Is that a knife in his mouth?!?! And that shed! I want! If only I could convince Jim he really doesn't need to store his lawn mower and such in there!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love to read your blogs...it makes me feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one on this street going slowly insane! I love the pictures!

Mimi Sue said...

You have the cutest kids. Really. I'll get working on that jumping thing. Mimi

Mimi Sue said...

I loved that flag too. Penny left it with me because she said it went with the house. And I thought so too. So I left it when we moved and the lady who bought the house took it down and gave it away! It was too beat up and yucky! I've seen it hanging on a garage on Main St in Layton. On the west side of the street. If I'd known she was gonna give it away I would have taken it with me. She also put fake flowers in the window boxes. Which is fine, everyone has their own tastes. But wow. Hope all is well with you all. Mimi

Emily said...

I want that garden shed-- I WANT ONE!

Trever and Heather said...

Hey- why haven't you blogged lately? Anway, I just read a cute baby boy name on a project I'm working on that I wanted to pass on. Bowen. I need to call you again soon too, I'm missing my Aubrey-fix.