Big, I tell you.
Christmas was great, blah, blah, blah, whatever.
But, I finally saw Twilight.
The planets have aligned. The stars have merged, whatever.
I went with my mom and cousin with the awesome name.
We giggled at the appropriate times of utter cheesiness.
We left the theater to 6 inches of snow.
Wa-hoo.
There were actually 4 when we went in.
Wa-stinking-hoo.
I've had Edward dreams for two nights.
Weird ones.
Don't tell the husband.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I Have Big News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
Its about time you saw Twilight! I loved it... cheesiness and all!
thank you for getting me into the series in the first place... i then in turn got my mom to start reading the books, then the two of us, plus my aunt, brother (21), and 2 guy cousins (22 and 18) all saw the twilight movie on black friday when we were together in connecticut... and they all loved it and are now hooked on it and reading the books, too! mom got me the soundtrack for chanukah, and it turns out she got one for herself and one for her sister, too. all of this because of your blog. hahaha.
happy holidays and such!
-j
Glad yu had a good Christmas Aubrey.
Boxing Day - the time when gifts were handed out to the poor in boxes. Now - whatever one wants to do and the first day of the sales.
For me a day to walk and or relax after Christmas.
It's about time!!! I think I have a little crush on Edward too!
You are funny!!!! Are you sure you were dreaming about Edward and not the guys from the Barbie Movie?
When my girls were here we left all the kids with grandpa and saw it and loved it. E is young enough to be my son but I have a teeny tiny crush on him myself...Yikes. Go ahead and tell MY husband. Mimi
Read on Jennifer P.'s comments that you're primary chorister. Me too. Do you have any great ideas you'd share with me? :)
I know you've been wanting to see it forever- so for you I am glad you went and enjoyed it! (If you need an excuse to see it again, you can see it for me. I must admit, I am not a Twilight fan. And yes, I have read all four books... Still not converted.) But we still have Harry Potter in common! And the actor that played Edward was the same one that played Cedric in HP- so that should count for something!
I've never seen it yet. Figured I'll probably have to wait til it is on dvd. I wish they would of made Jacob hotter as he is my man!
Is he glittering in your dreams ;)?!
I actually liked it---made me want to read the book anyway.
Happy 2009 girlie girl! Now start blogging again ;)!
You are so cute! I have seen Twilight three times... Pathetic, I know! :) What can I say? I love it! But I do have to say, only Edward could get away with saying some of the things he says without coming off super creepy! :) Like, "You're my own personal brand of Heroin..." Yeah... only Edward could get away with that.
Love, Madi
Did you see the little garage in the back? They have a pool with a pool house! Even that's decorated. And the inside is sooo cute. We'll try to get in there sometime. Halloween she has this ladder that's painted orange and she puts pumpkins on it. Cutest thing ever. I've been known to drive by now and then too....
Post a Comment