I have found a really, really cool blog for house-lovers out there. It's called Hooked on Houses and I love it. Not only does she find cool historical houses to look at, but she adds interior photos of them and then links to more photos! I'm telling you, it's like dying and going to house heaven. When you look at this page, be sure to scroll down to where she has other houses and click on the Cobble Court link. Then, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Amy--I have not forgotten about your tagging--beginning five minutes ago.








3 comments:
Well, aren't you just the sweetest? You made my day. Thanks for the shout-out for my blog, Aubrey. I appreciate it!! -Julia
:-)
That's a cool blog! I'm definitely going to be on that one frequently. And, I saw your comment on there.
That was an awesome blog! How does she get pictures inside all these houses? I also loved the email with Keith Bartons house. That man is nuts.
Post a Comment