So you can pause it if you want


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This One's for Grandpa John

Our garden's doing pretty well--too well, because we can't possibly eat all our cherry tomatoes. Any suggestions? Anybody want some?! Seriously, call me.
"See?"
He's a good helper.

Look Grandpa, I got a watermelon to grow. I even have two.

Love the hiding white pumpkins.

And, we're all ready to pop.

5 comments:

gilliay said...

If you like Sun-dried tomatoes you can make your own. Cherry tomatoes work great because they are so small. You only have to take the stems off and then put them in a dryer! A food dryer that is, not a clothes dryer. ;)

Mason said...

An award waits for you on my blog! :)

Trever and Heather said...

I love that last picture!

Also- just did some searching for horse images and I think that I can do a successful horse party invite. When do you need them by?

Mimi Sue said...

This cooler weather is really making everything bloom and produce. Your kids are the cutest. Mimi

Andrew A said...

Wow...if your kids pop too...that would double the number of clowns in the circus, wouldn't it? :) So excited for another little boy! I'll make sure I'm the favorite uncle again.